Calisthenics is a well-tested, beneficial, convenient, and effective way of working out.
This book contains everything you’ll need to start your journey, from tips for the first 30 days to a complete workout guide for 6 whole months of life-changing habits. You’ll also take a look at other lifestyle factors that can help or hurt your progress, including your diet.
In addition, you’ll discover:
- How to call upon your inner drive and motivation to push through when things get tough
- Detailed workout plans and photos for 6 months of calisthenics
- Progressively more difficult exercises that will increase your strength as the months go by
- Tips for avoiding injuries so that you never have to miss a workout
- Advice to help you when you start to get bored, don’t have time to work out, or feel worn down