Get ready for tons of compliments after completing this program! Get leaner, fitter, healthier and more flexible in 12 weeks!
★ ABOUT THE PROGRAM ★
✔ NO GYM REQUIRED! EXERCISE AT HOME WHENEVER YOU WANT!
No equipment needed.
Optional: a pair of dumbbells, elastic bands.
✔ SHORT WORKOUTS. 27 MINUTES PER DAY, 3 TIMES PER WEEK
Time saving workouts that maximize results and you still have time to enjoy life. No time wasting!
✔ BODY-WEIGHT AND/OR WEIGHTED SIMPLE WORKOUTS
This kind of workout shapes and firms the body, make you stronger and works on shedding fat
✔ FOR THE BACK PAINS AND STRESS RELIEF:
Pilates and stretching, yoga based exercises to strengthen your core and help you deal with stress
What do the workouts look like?
- Each workout for a given day consists of several exercises with weights or only body weight.
- Exercises must be completed within a specified period
- Each exercise is illustrated and described
- Every day you exercise different body parts to help you shape a beautiful female figure
- Workouts change weekly to achieve the best results and avoid boredom
What else besides training with dumbbells?
- Pilates workouts will help you strengthen your back and stomach and get rid of back pains. Exercise works on your deep muscles. They also shape the abdominal area.
- Yoga inspired stretching workouts will improve your flexibility and help you calm down after a hard day
The plan also includes guidelines for aerobic training that should be done to speed up weight loss.
As a summary:
- 12 week workout plan to firm the entire body
- Additional workouts to eliminate back pain and help you become more flexible. These exercises come from Pilates and yoga.
- Little equipment required
- Train at home or at the gym
- Tips on how to stay motivated
- A chapter on how to best measure and track your results
- Different exercises each week
- Each exercise is illustrated and explained
- Short and effective workouts: 27 minutes a day
- Exercise tips on how to choose the right weights / dumbbells
- Exercises for feminine, "problematic" areas: abdomen, buttocks, thighs and arms
- Core strengthening exercises, i.e. the torso, back and stomach