Publisher: Michael Joseph
'Eminently relatable. There are non-faddy, easy to cook recipes and a well-explained and doable exercise programme' The Times
Become Fitter, Happier, Healthier in 2020 and discover Kate's secrets for achieving and maintaining a strong, beautiful body.
Exercise has always been so important to Kate for both the physical and mental benefits, and now she has developed the ultimate 4-week plan to make exercise achievable and fun - without the need for fancy expensive equipment or a gym membership.
Inside this fully-illustrated guide you'll find:
· 4 weeks of exercises for you to follow at home and gradually build up your fitness level
· Simple step-by-step instructions for upper body, lower body, and full-body HIIT workouts
· Warm-up and cool-down exercises
· 30 simple and healthy recipes for breakfasts, light meals, main meals & snacks to fuel your exercise and boost your energy
· Kate's top tips and advice on how she maintains a healthy lifestyle, stays motivated, manages her anxiety and more
· Space for you to fill in your goals and weekly meal plans
With Fitter, Happier, Healthier, Kate will show you how to manage your weight, achieve your fitness goals and eat healthily, so you can feel confident, energetic and strong.