(Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 160) 1st ed. 2021 Edition
by Svetlana Igorevna Ashmarina (Editor), Jakub Horák (Editor), Jaromír Vrbka (Editor), Petr Šuleř (Editor)
This proceedings book presents outcomes of the Innovative Economic Symposium – 2020 organized by the Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice (VŠTE) in Russia in collaboration with two universities: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow) and Samara State University of Economics (Samara). The symposium aims to bring together experts and young scientists in economy, management, international relations, finance, marketing, and professional education from Asian and European countries, to share knowledge and experience and discuss issues related to stable economic development, international business, entrepreneurship, Industry 4.0, cooperation between educational and business structures, strategic decision-making, and processes of economic globalization and fragmentation.
The book consists of two parts corresponding to the thematic symposium areas. The book content covers two sections: stable development in unstable world and globalization and fragmentation forces of the current world economy. The main topics included in the book are as follows:
- Where is the world moving to and where is the economy in it?
- Institutionalization of innovations.
- Network architecture of economic relations.
- Competences for the future.
- Smart change management.
- Monetary and fiscal policy development as a factor of economic modernization.
- Role of international trade in the economy globalization.
- Impact of globalization and economic fragmentation on the enterprise’s internal environment.
- Financial conditions for entrepreneurship under the economic modernization.
- Impact of scientific and technological progress on globalization and fragmentation of the economy.