Publisher : Springer
ISBN-10 : 3658254254
ISBN-13 : 978-3658254254
ASIN : B07SK17VJF
This textbook offers a personal perspective on the broad and complex topic of corporate strategy. The book is structured to follow the journey of systematic corporate strategy development and implementation.
“Corporate Strategy” presents frameworks and concepts for strategy development that have proven to be useful in corporate practice. The book covers the fundamental questions of daily strategy work and illustrates them with examples from real companies. It addresses all key elements of corporate strategy in a clear and systematic way:
• Corporate ambition and capabilities
• Corporate portfolio analysis
• Corporate growth and portfolio strategy
• Managing and transforming the corporate profile
• Corporate parenting strategy and organization
• Corporate financial strategy
• Corporate strategy process
The book serves not only as a practice-oriented textbook for students and teachers of corporate strategy, it also functions as a sophisticated handbook for practitioners who are responsible for developing and implementing effective corporate strategies.